Using expertrec, you can create a PDF search tool that indexes content inside your website’s PDFs and shows in your website’s/ blogs search results. This functionality might be useful for websites that have a lot of PDF content and want to help their site users search for PDF content before downloading them.
Here are the
Steps to create a PDF search tool-
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com
- Enter your website URL-
- Wait for the crawl to complete-
- Copy-paste the code to your website-
- In your control panel enable PDF search – Go to crawl ->what to crawl-> filter-> File types->Toggle PDF search to yes-> save changes.
- Do a hard reload or refresh of your browser to see the changes reflected.
- That’s it! you have created your PDF search tool. Go to your demo link and check out how it performs. Here is a sample PDF search engine at work on one of our customer’s websites.
- Here is a sample of the PDF search engine at work. Here is a snapshot of the PDF search engine created using expertrec,
- Now let’s see if we search for medicare reimbursements in the search, this document comes in the search results or not.