In this article, we will see easy steps to add google analytics to your Shopify store.
- Create a google analytics account if you don’t have one from here.
- Fill in your website details.
- Click on get tracking ID.
- If you already have a google analytics account set up, you can go to Admin-> Tracking code-> Tracking info and copy the global site tag (gtag.js) code.
- Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
- Navigate to online store-> preference-> Google analytics
- Paste the code you copied in step 4 here.
- Press save.
- That’s it. You have added Google analytics to your Shopify store.