Create your Weebly website
Follow this step by step guide and add Expertrec site search to your Weebly website or online store.
1. Create your website in Weebly and keep your website URL of your Weebly site handy. in this demonstration we would create a website called grapestore123.weebly.com or you can have your domain name.
2. On a new tab Logon to expertrec.com and add your Weebly website URL.
1. Once you add your Weebly site URL to the expertrec dashboard, click on Install > Code. You will have two codes.
* Searchbox widget code `<ci-search></ci-search>` which you should place where you want display the expertrec search box.
3. Switch to your weebly dashboard, Click on Edit Website.
Add Expertrec Search widget code to your weebly site.
1. We just have one more step add ExpertRec Searchbox widget to the Weebly site. Click on Theme on your Weebly page builder on top navbar, and click ‘Edit HTML/CSS’ at the left bottom of the screen.
2. Choose the template file where you want to have the expertrec site search and add the HTML code `<ci-search></ci-search>` as required. Generally, we place it in header.html file. You can always place it inside a container div so that you can control its position easily. More info on how to change the style of the expertrec site searchbox is here.
Add CSS to Search widget
3. Let’s try to add some margin so that it looks better on the website and click on the “Publish” button. and you can preview the site
Publish the website
Now Publish the website. Hooray, We are done. Now you have expertrec site search on your Weebly website.
![Publish the website](img/published.png)
Here is our website where you had the demonstration. You can try it here
Please make sure you see “Crawling” or “Crawled” Status on Expertrec dashboard.
If you are facing any issues setting up ExpertRec Site Search, you can always reach out ExpertRec customer support.