Read this blog on faceted search Woocommerce app for more information.
f you’ve bought anything recently on Amazon or eBay, you’ve no doubt used faceted search. It’s a technique that allows users to narrow down what they are searching for using “facets.”
For example, if you’re searching for a new solid-state drive you might check options to specify the size you’re after, your price range, and whether shipping is available to your country.
According to the design and development website A List Apart, faceted navigation is arguably the most significant search innovation of the past decade. For eCommerce websites, faceted search has become an essential feature and one that users have come to expect.
While WordPress doesn’t offer faceted search out-of-the-box, you can use a plugin that lets you add this feature to your site. In this post, I’ll run through some great examples of faceted search online and how to set it up on your own site.
How to use ExpertRec’s Faceted Search Woocommerce App
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress
- Enter your website URL and initiate a crawl.
- Wait till all your site pages of your website have been crawled.
- Download and install the WP fastest site search widget from here.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/Status and copy your site ID.
- Click on the site search icon in your WordPress admin panel. Copy-paste your API key from inside your WordPress admin panel
- This widget adds a better performing search form to your website.
- Subscribe to a paid plan (9 USD per month).
- That’s it, you have added a search form to your Woocommerce site.