Read this blog on the search page Woocommerce for more information.
The WooCommerce Product Search extension provides the most advanced Search Engine and best Search Experience for you and your customers. It is an essential tool for every WooCommerce store.
Among its features, you will find a powerful Search Engine that powers front and back end searches, live search and filters, automated indexing, search reports based on real-time data that provide priceless business insights and invaluable statistics. This essential extension also helps to control and improve the relevance of search results and so much more.
In any eCommerce website, there is no one tool that is more important than the search bar that helps in sales. The real truth is that many eCommerce websites have been trying to get the secret sauce that drives great search experiences on Google. But hardly few eCommerce websites (including Amazon) have been able to get their search to Google’s level. Statistics have shown a high correlation between people who search and people who buy. This gives a great reason to optimize your eCommerce search engine. To be concise, the search bar is the eye of an eCommerce website.
Woocommerce custom search page using ExpertRec custom search engine
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress
- Enter your website URL and initiate a crawl.
- Wait till all your site pages of your website have been crawled.
- Download and install the WP fastest site search plugin from here.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/Status and copy your site ID.
- Click on the site search icon in your WordPress admin panel. Copy-paste your API key from inside your WordPress admin panel
- This plugin adds a better performing search form to your website.
- Subscribe to a paid plan (9 USD per month).
- That’s it, you have added a search form and custom search page to your Woocommerce site.