100% working tips to solve your Magento 2 search not working properly issue. To fix this issue, log in to your Magento admin panel and follow the steps below.
Magento 2 search not working properly
- Reindex magento 2 data- Go to system->Index management -> Select all->Actions-> Update on save
- Flush Magento 2 cache– Go to system->Cache management->Flush Magento cache.
- Set the minimal query length to 1 in the catalog search – Go to Stores-> settings->configuration->catalog-> Set minimal query length to 1. Also, set the maximum query length to 128
- Create a Magento 2 custom search engine- If the search is still not working after these changes, create a Magento 2 custom search engine using expertrec. Here are the steps
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com?platform=cse
- Enter your website URL.
- Enter your sitemap URL if you have created one.
- Wait for the crawl to complete.
- Add code to your Magento 2 website.
- Take live.
- Upgrade to a paid plan (prices begin at 9 USD per month)