Read custom search bar HTML for more information.
A Custom Search is a customizable search engine that lets you add a search experience on your website to help your visitors find the information they’re looking for. A custom search engine focuses on delivering high quality, relevant search results to your users. It also lets you customize certain aspects of your search engine as mentioned below.
How to create a custom search?
- Go to custom search creator.
- Login with your Gmail id.
- Enter your website URL.
- Enter your sitemap URL.
- Choose your nearest data center.
- Initial custom search crawl.
- Test the custom search engine by clicking on the demo icon.
- Make the necessary look and feel changes by going to the UI customization section.
- Go to the code section and copy the custom search bar HTML code.
- Add it to the head section of your website.
- Take live.