Read this blog on Woocommerce live search filter for more information.
The ability to filter products in stores today is a necessity to make the search for goods more efficient. Users are accustomed to using this tool, and not offering it can hurt your store. The solution: Product Filters.
Statistics show that 75% of users leave a site if they do not find what they are looking for in 15 seconds. Make the process of searching for products simple and fast with Product Filters. Keep potential customers.
- Quick filtering of products using AJAX technology
- Filter by categories, attributes, tags, taxonomies, price, stock status
- Paginate and sort without reloading the page
- Elements: price slider, checkbox list, radio list, dropdown, color list, box list, text list and others
- Widgets “Products Filter” and “Notes for Product Filters”
How to add the Woocommerce live search filter plugin from ExpertRec
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress
- Enter your website URL and initiate a crawl.
- Wait till all your site pages of your website have been crawled.
- Download and install the WP fastest site search widget from here.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/Status and copy your site ID.
- Click on the site search icon in your WordPress admin panel. Copy-paste your API key from inside your WordPress admin panel
- This widget adds a better performing search form to your website.
- Subscribe to a paid plan (9 USD per month).
- That’s it, you have added a search form to your Woocommerce site.