Woocommerce Ajax Search
How to create a Woocommerce Ajax Search
- Visit Woocommerce Ajax search creator.
- Login with your Gmail account.
- Enter your woocommerce site URL.
- Enter your product sitemap URL.
- Initiate a crawl for your website.
- Once the crawl completes, add the search engine code to your website.
- This adds the ajax search to your woocommerce search similar to the image shown below.
- Super fast search- no visible search lag.
- Product images are shown in the search.
- Product descriptions in search.
- Prices are shown in the search.
- Product categories in search.
- Real-time product sync.
- Correct spelling errors made by the users.
- Search analytics. (top search queries, search categories, search queries that don’t have any product matches and more…)