Read what is meta search engine in hindi for more information.
A Meta Search Engine is a type of search engine that gives results based on a combination of results from other search engine databases. Meta search engines take input from a user and simultaneously send out queries to third party search engines for results. There are dozens of metasearch engines across the Internet, and Dogpile is one prominent example. The fundamental benefit of using a metasearch engine is rather obvious: you get much more information than you would be using in a standard search engine.
VARIOUS META SEARCH ENGINES AND ITS USES
- Dogpile ― a compilation of results from all the major search engines.
- Ithaki ― aggregated results to be ranked by an internal algorithm.
- Polymeta ― a super-intelligent metasearch engine that can recognize colloquial language and uses an algorithm to organize results.
- SearchSalad ― a combination of search engine results and information from all the major review websites.
- Seekz ― produces the most relevant results and removes all duplicates.
The Meta Search Engines in other languages like Hindi use a translation feature but internally use the same algorithms to compute data and results.