Read this blog on google custom search no ads for more information.
Google Custom Search allows users to add a search to their website quickly without any coding. Google custom search engine uses the regular Google index of your website and uses it to deliver the search results. While the results are decent, you will not be able to meddle with the ranking algorithm or control the indexing of data. There is no paid version of Google Custom Search Engine (CSE).
Google CSE remove ads STEPS-
- Log into your Google custom Search from cse.google.com.
- Choose the custom search engine from the drop-down menu (if you have created more than one custom search engine).
- Click the tab.
- Toggle the “Show Ads” option to .
To be eligible for this, you have to be one of the following: Non-profit or Accredited Educational institution or Government agency
Create a Google Custom Search no Ads Alternative
Here we will visit the steps required to add the ExpertRec Custom search engine to your website. This is one of the easiest setup processes of all the available options out there and is highly recommended.
- Navigate to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=cse and signup with your Google ID.
- Enter your website’s URL when prompted. You can select a server location near you and add the URL of your sitemap if you wish to. These will be auto-detected otherwise.
- You can play around with the settings and customize the UI as the crawl runs. Once it is complete, you can check out a fully functional demo before taking the search to your website.
- You can take the search to your website with little to no effort. All you need to do is to paste the code snippet available on the dashboard on your website.
ExpertRec comes with more customization options that you can explore. You can read this article to find a more detailed guide on the installation and configuration.